Do You Like BlauStein?
BlauStein: Interesting Facts
BlauStein becomes licensed Administrative Service Provider on Cyprus
BlauStein is proud to announce that it received a license of Administrative Service Provider on Cyprus with authorisation number 171/196. The license is granted to BlauStein by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) that acts as an independent public supervisory Authority responsible for the supervision of the investment services market and transactions in transferable securities carried out in the Republic of Cyprus.
The license allows BlauStein to perform corporate services for its clients in Cyprus as well as marks BlauStein as a trustworthy and reliable corporate agent that ensures investor protection and contributes to the healthy development of the securities market.
Additionally, license of Administrative Service Provider grants BlauStein access to valuable information via seminars & lectures organized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission for all of its licensed members with a goal to increase the quality of services by ensuring that all the members have access to the latest developments and most up-to-date practices in the industry.
BlauStein Business Lawyers: A company with exclusive services for exclusive clients
- Development, formation, management and administration of international structures, independent companies, holdings, foundations, trusts & family offices towards the implementation of special purpose vehicles (SPV), including:
- Tax planning and optimization
- Asset management and protection
- Purchase, sale, M&A and transfer of business
- Intellectual property exploitation
- Attracting external financing, private equity and IPO
- Ensuring anonymity of beneficiaries
- Investments in real estate & art objects
- Acquisition and operation of yachts and/or airplanes
- Tax-driven immigration (Monaco/Europe/Dubai/Caribbean)
- Formation, licensing and professional management of private banks, financial institutions, insurance companies and investment funds.