BlauStein becomes member of the Monegasque Association of Corporate Service Providers
BlauStein office in Monaco is proud to announce its acquisition of Monegasque Association of Corporate Service Providers (AMPA) membership. AMPA aims to promote professional standards in the industry of corporate services and continued success and understanding of the sector. It further ensures the trustworthiness and reliability of all its members.
Our mission is to positively change the general perception of the financial sector, particularly of the financial intermediaries such as corporate service providers, by ensuring compliance with professional standards in providing our high-quality services to our clients. In this regard, our AMPA membership will help us contribute to the development of a sustainable and responsible society with highly qualified professionals adopting and exercising unified standards and practices. Through this membership we will also be able to develop and maintain the highest standards of integrity in our Monegasque office, as well as in our other offices worldwide.
BlauStein Business Lawyers: A company with exclusive services for exclusive clients
- Development, formation, management and administration of international structures, independent companies, holdings, foundations, trusts & family offices towards the implementation of special purpose vehicles (SPV), including:
- Tax planning and optimization
- Asset management and protection
- Purchase, sale, M&A and transfer of business
- Intellectual property exploitation
- Attracting external financing, private equity and IPO
- Ensuring anonymity of beneficiaries
- Investments in real estate & art objects
- Acquisition and operation of yachts and/or airplanes
- Tax-driven immigration (Monaco/Europe/Dubai/Caribbean)
- Formation, licensing and professional management of private banks, financial institutions, insurance companies and investment funds.