Dutch Administrative Office Foundation
Dutch Administrative Office Foundation (STAK) is a great alternative for traditional Anglo-Saxon Trust. The main advantages of STAK are: anonymous ownership and management of assets (company shares, real estate, transport vehicles, investment portfolios, etc.).
It is worth mentioning that STAK can be an owner of shares for Dutch-based as well as international companies (including offshore companies). STAK secludes the actual asset ownership from receipt of income generated by those assets. Dutch Administrative Office Foundation is an independent legal entity and has rights to buy and manage assets on its own behalf. The Ultimate Beneficial Owner of all the assets is STAK, as STAK has no owners.
BlauStein Business Lawyers: A company with exclusive services for exclusive clients
- Development, formation, management and administration of international structures, independent companies, holdings, foundations, trusts & family offices towards the implementation of special purpose vehicles (SPV), including:
- Tax planning and optimization
- Asset management and protection
- Purchase, sale, M&A and transfer of business
- Intellectual property exploitation
- Attracting external financing, private equity and IPO
- Ensuring anonymity of beneficiaries
- Investments in real estate & art objects
- Acquisition and operation of yachts and/or airplanes
- Tax-driven immigration (Monaco/Europe/Dubai/Caribbean)
- Formation, licensing and professional management of private banks, financial institutions, insurance companies and investment funds.