BlauStein: Our Knowledge
Caesar Justinian: “To know the law is not merely to understand the words, but also their force and effect” (SCIRE LEGES NON HOC EST VERBA EARUM TENERE, SED VIM AC POTESTATEM). It is essential to use the law, combine and compare, think through and find the best solution for the Client. The law in different countries presents advantages, benefits and exceptions which can create non-traditional, unique solutions for our Clients.
- How to save and increase capital
- How to buy and sell business at a profit
- How to structure an international corporation in a proper way
- How to attract external financing and perform Initial Public Offering
- How to reach anonymous assets possession completely
- How to minimize taxation legitimately
- How to propagate inheritance
- How to register a yacht or a plane
- How to protect business from a hostile take-over
- How to speak with Tax service representatives and civil servants
- How to complete tasks set by our Client!