Do You Like BlauStein?
BlauStein: Interesting Facts
Web-developer / programmer
You will be building, maintaining and launching various online projects, including non-editable brochure HTML sites, dynamic websites based on CMS, E-commerce websites and full-scale web applications.
- Implement new feature/functionality to our websites.
- Test usability/functionality thoroughly to ensure a positive customer experience on different platforms and different browsers.
- Diagnose and debug issues as they arise.
- Integrate ecommerce website with third party APIs.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Establish control over the health of the server and solve problems as they arise.
- Actively learn and develop your skills.
- 2+ years of experience in web development and ecommerce site management.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Yii, Yii2 and Zend or with Magento is required.
- Full awareness of version control management tools, such as Git or Mercurial.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- “Best Practices” software development, including object-oriented programming and design, documentation and unit testing.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all team members.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities.
- Linux command line.
- Experience with popular CMS platforms, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Knowledge in the field of finance and experience with payment systems` APIs.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Services (Amazon Web Services).
- Server administration (Apache/Nginx management including performance, virtual hosts and re-writing configuration).
- Redis, MemCached, load balancing.
- MySQL schema design and performance optimization.
- Responsive design experience.
- An understanding of browser compatibility, SEO practices, and version control.
- Fluency in Russian language is a plus.
What We Offer
- You have an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic company, working on many exciting projects.
- We offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, regular training (up to 5 days/year), chance to attend PHP/open source conferences (up to 5 days/year). And of course, we’ll provide you with great working atmosphere and outstanding colleagues who will be working with you on same projects.