Do You Like BlauStein?
BlauStein: Interesting Facts
To expand our legal team we are currently looking for an experienced Russian-speaking lawyer for our head-office in Amersfoort. In this role you provide expert and strategic advice in a wide range of legal topics. You are part of the Legal & Compliance team and report to Executive Board.
- Preparation of legal documents (Minutes, Deeds, Contracts, Agreements, Power of Attorneys etc.);
- Legal expertise of documents;
- Inspection and examination of clients requests;
- Response to clients requests;
- Participating in tasks related to international IP (trade marks etc.);
- Maintain internal company requests;
- Assistance to colleagues with corporate law issues
- Master degree in Law in one of the European Union universities;
- At least 3 years of experience as lawyer;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulations;
- Excellent command of the English and Russian languages. Dutch will be an advantage, but not a must;
- Team worker – collaborate closely with the Legal team and Executive board;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to quickly make decisions with well-balanced analysis;
- Analitical skills with strategic and long-term thinking;
- Flexible – no nine to five mentality;
- Strive for further development in the field of law.