Do You Like BlauStein?
BlauStein: Interesting Facts
E-commerce / Programming Internship (the Netherlands)
BlauStein Group is looking for an Intern to assist our Business Development team in the Netherlands.
Over the course of the internship, you will be providing support in managing numerous existing online products and launching online projects within the company.
The duration of the internship is 5-6 months. The remuneration is negotiable. Employment opportunities might be offered to the best candidates upon successful completion of the internship.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Test usability / functionality thoroughly to ensure a positive customer experience on different platforms and different browsers;
- Install plugins, make minor changes (css, php, html) to the code, manage and edit the databases;
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both prepare detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines;
- Create, edit and manage the content on different websites as well as social networks;
- Assist the technical team in processes related to web-hosting: IP forwarding, permission/ownership management, content uploading, etc.;
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays for the ongoing projects;
- Actively learn and develop your skills.
- Be fluent in English (Dutch and Russian is an advantage);
- Be available at least 20 hours per week;
- Be technically minded person and have interest in online technologies;
- Be and experienced online user with an ability to quickly find information;
- Understanding the basics of web-development (css, php, html);
- Experience with different CMS: Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, etc.;
- Experience with photo-editing software (ability to work with Photoshop is an advantage);
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Ability to interact professionally with all team members;
- Strong organization skills;
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities.