Do You Like BlauStein?
BlauStein: Interesting Facts
International Corporate Law Internship
BlauStein Business Lawyers, an international company headquartered in the Netherlands, is currently seeking an International Corporate Law Intern for office in Amersfoort.
BlauStein Business Lawyers provides an opportunity for volunteer interns to contribute to our company and learn about influencing the legislative processes. As an intern for BlauStein you will be able learn about corporate and legal services for emerging and established business enterprises, individual entrepreneurs, investors and professionals, family offices and private parties.
- Research and analysis of Corporate & Tax Law in different jurisdictions, identification of requirements for incorporation of legal entities;
- Prepare drafts of relevant documents as needed (supporting documentation, guidelines and policies);
- Prepare required legal information for the company’s web-site;
- Monitor international and national legal developments related to company’s incorporation;
- Provide team support.
Interns will be expected to work in a group or independently at our office in Amersfoort for minimum 3 days weekly.
- Undergraduate or Master's Student in the field of Legal Studies;
- Good understanding and insatiable curiosity of international Business & Corporate Law;
- English language is a must; knowledge of other languages would be a plus;
- High level of research, writing, communication and analytical skills; ability to be self-guided.